- PROVIDES you the most wonderful hobbyhorsing moments with joy, creativity, community and exercise
- WELL BALANCED easy and fun to ride, perfect for jumping obstacles, riding dressage or simply riding in the nature
- REALISTIC DESIGN inspired by real horses to achieve their appearance and characteristics
- BODY SIZE size 28 x 26 cm with a 45 cm attachable birch stick weighting a total of 850 g
- HANDMADE with love by professional artisans using high-quality sustainable materials
- MADE IN FINLAND with its beautiful lakes and forests this is where the hobby horse revolution started and is spreading across the world
Do you know that in the old days people gladly told stories about what they had experienced with their horses. Imagine an old man stroking the mane of his old appaloosa and saying: “I’ve never told the story what happened a sunny day 20 years ago…”
What adventures will you meet with your appaloosa?
This is a handicraft made with a lot of love. Finnish craftsmen made this hobby horse from white-grey velboa fabric and an artisan has painted it with non-toxic colors. Every hobby horse is unique, there can’t be two horses found, that look exactly the same.
The head of the horse is about 26 cm wide and 28 cm high. The height of the whole hobby horse with the attachable 45cm long birch stick is about 79 cm and it weighs about 850 grams.
|Attachable stick length
What’s the difference between PRO and BASIC hobbyhorses?
Both are handmade high quality hobby horses. The PRO hobby horse is made of more pieces of fabric, it has more painted shadows, a more realistic eye, a detachable stick (perfect for traveling) and comes in a really neat box.