- PROVIDES you the most wonderful hobbyhorsing moments with joy, creativity, community and exercise
- WELL BALANCED easy and fun to ride, perfect for riding dressage or simply riding in the nature
- REALISTIC DESIGN inspired by real horses to achieve their appearance and characteristics
- BODY SIZE size 36 x 32 cm with a 45 cm attachable birch stick. Total weight 1200 g
- HANDMADE with love by professional artisans using high-quality sustainable materials
- MADE IN FINLAND with its beautiful lakes and forests this is where the hobby horse revolution started and is spreading across the world
This Dutch Warmblood is the product of long-term breeding to produce a new star in dressage riding. "Rising star" has all the prerequisite to become the next shining star in dressage riding. The foundation is laid, now it's up to the rider to help the horse take the step up to the next level!
Dressage riding is all about an incredible relationship between the hobby horse and the rider. It's like magic when the hobby horse and the rider are dancing together. And these hobby horses, well, they have their personalities, but they will listen to all your signals, it's almost like they can read your mind. That's dressage riding at its best.
"Rising star" is a extra large sized hobby horse, perfect for dressage riding, with a curved neck and well balanced stick. It is hand made by Finnish craftsmen of brown velboa fabric and has a long brown mane. The hobby horse is painted by an artisan with non-toxic colors. The height of the body is 36 cm and the width 32 cm. The attachable stick, made of birch, is 45 cm long and the total length of the hobby horse is 87 cm. The weight is about 1200g.
|Attachable stick length
If you want more info about the dressage hobby horses and a size guide you can find it under About dressage hobby horses
What’s the difference between PRO and BASIC hobbyhorses?
Both are handmade high quality hobby horses. The PRO hobby horse is made of more pieces of fabric, it has more painted shadows, a more realistic eye, a detachable stick (perfect for traveling) and comes in a really neat box.