- PROVIDES you the most wonderful hobbyhorsing moments with joy, creativity, community and exercise
- WELL BALANCED easy and fun to ride, perfect for riding dressage or simply riding in the nature
- REALISTIC DESIGN inspired by real horses to achieve their appearance and characteristics
- BODY SIZE 33 x 30 cm with a 45 cm attachable birch stick. Total weight 1000 g
- HANDMADE with love by professional artisans using high-quality sustainable materials
- MADE IN FINLAND with its beautiful lakes and forests this is where the hobby horse revolution started and is spreading across the world
Victory is the name of this hobby horse. Not because it wins all the competitions it enters, but because it sees victory as a possible outcome in every challenge and competition. It never gives up but is ready to rehearse and practice until the riding is perfect. It is a perfect friend and companion in all situations.
With the big movements the native German Westphalian horse is perfect for dressage riding. While the horse is courageous and spirited, it’s also highly willing and docile. This great temperament means that many riders may find their competition partner in the Westphalian.
Dressage is all about an incredible relationship between the horse and the rider. It's like magic when the horse and the rider are dancing together. And these horses, well, they have their personalities, but they will listen to all your signals, it's almost like they can read your mind. And that's dressage at its best.
Victory is a perfect, large sized hobby horse, for dressage riding with its curved neck and well balanced stick. It is hand made by Finnish craftsmen of brown velboa fabric with a short blaze, a mark on the forehead and a black mane. The hobby horse is painted by an artisan with non-toxic colors. The height of the body is 33 cm and the width 30 cm. The attachable stick, made of birch, is 45 cm long and the total length of the hobby horse is 84 cm. The weight is about 1000 g.
|Attachable stick length
If you want more info about the dressage hobby horses and a size guide you can find it under About dressage hobby horses
What’s the difference between PRO and BASIC hobbyhorses?
Both are handmade high quality hobby horses. The PRO hobby horse is made of more pieces of fabric, it has more painted shadows, a more realistic eye, a detachable stick (perfect for traveling) and comes in a really neat box.