- PROVIDES you the most wonderful hobbyhorsing moments with joy, creativity, community and exercise
- WELL BALANCED easy and fun to ride, perfect for jumping obstacles, riding dressage or simply riding in the nature
- REALISTIC DESIGN inspired by real horses to achieve their appearance and characteristics
- BODY SIZE size 28 x 26 cm with a 45 cm attachable birch stick weighting a total of 850 g
- HANDMADE with love by professional artisans using high-quality sustainable materials
- MADE IN FINLAND with its beautiful lakes and forests this is where the hobby horse revolution started and is spreading across the world
"Fleur de sel" got its name from its purity and beauty. This hobby horse is pure as snow and beautiful as a flower. Its purity and beauty is not only the superficial, which is true indeed, but much more the inner deep lovely purity and beauty. With "Fleur de sel" you will experince the most wonderfull moments as a hobby horse rider!
The white color on a finnhorse is really rare. For decades there where documented only one white finnhorse and people thought the white finnhorse was lost forever. But a few years ago a Finnish woman, Anita Viitanen who breeds finnhorses, bred a white finnhorse! Good job Anita! For that reason we want to offer you the white finnhorse. It maybe isn't as elegant as the white horses in fairy tales, but a more trustworthy, stable and friendly horse is hard to find. It is the best friend you can have.
The head of the hobby horse is about 26 cm wide and 28 cm high. The height of the whole hobby horse with the attachable birch stick is about 79 cm and it weighs about 850 grams.
|Attachable stick length
For best riding experience you will need a bridle. Check out the bridles for your hobby horse.
What’s the difference between PRO and BASIC hobbyhorses?
Both are handmade high quality hobby horses. The PRO hobby horse is made of more pieces of fabric, it has more painted shadows, a more realistic eye, a detachable stick (perfect for traveling) and comes in a really neat box.